FOUR OF MY BEST FRIENDS, WHOM WILL ALWAYS BE MY SISTERS!!
THE NEVER-ENDING TRIO!!!Over the years I have come to realize that their are friends you meet in your life whom will always stay your friends no matter where you go, what you do, who you meet. From my journey with my girlfriends over the decade I have a handfull of girls that are sisters to me, and no matter what part of the country we live in, we will always be sisters! From Meggie, and Jess who I can't imagine my life without and who will always be the most important girls ever, to Amber whom I attached to in St.George who will always be a huge part of my life, to Mindi who is always there!! :) These girls are the best!! and through all the new experiences life brings, they will always be a part of it!! :)


6 comments:
Ash!! Your blog is so cute! I love all the pictures! You guys are so cute! I love that we are best friends! We can always just pick up wherever it is we left off! Thanks for that! I love ya, your so sweet!! We need to hang out again soon! This weekend!!?
It looks like you got the bloggin thing down but whatever you need help on I can help you!
Ashley! I am so glad that you are blogging. I am always wondering how you are and what you are up to. It sounds like you two are doing great! Love you and I and I cant wait to keep in touch!
It's about time you joined the blogging crew! How are you?
Hey Ash! I am so glad I found your blog! It looks like you guys are doing great! Your little dog Bentley is so cute! Well we need to keep in touch! =) Keep us updated on everything!
HEY ASH! welcome to the world of blogging. a perfect place to get up in everyone's business. jk. i love all the pics. you girls are gorgeous!! and you little dogs are so adorable! glad we can all stay in touch this way!!
ASHLEY! Hey! I am so glad I found your blog. I lost your number and I haven't seen or talked to you forever... you look really good! I want to catch up...
Post a Comment