Here is a picture of Jimmy and I on Thanksgiving this year!! Holidays are the best...MINUS the DARN SNOW! I could totally do without it! Nothing to exciting happening around here. I have a nice break from the semester this month, take some time to breathe! Jimmy will be spending the month hunting im sure, because he starts working in Iowa in January. WE will soak up the holidays the best we can together!!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Current updates...
Okay so yes...I will really try to keep updating my blog... NO PROMISES.
Here is a picture of Jimmy and I on Thanksgiving this year!! Holidays are the best...MINUS the DARN SNOW! I could totally do without it! Nothing to exciting happening around here. I have a nice break from the semester this month, take some time to breathe! Jimmy will be spending the month hunting im sure, because he starts working in Iowa in January. WE will soak up the holidays the best we can together!!
Here is a picture of Jimmy and I on Thanksgiving this year!! Holidays are the best...MINUS the DARN SNOW! I could totally do without it! Nothing to exciting happening around here. I have a nice break from the semester this month, take some time to breathe! Jimmy will be spending the month hunting im sure, because he starts working in Iowa in January. WE will soak up the holidays the best we can together!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You guys look cute! I am glad that you are doing good! We should get together soon! I am glad that you are going to start updating this! Love ya!
Love your outfit. You look cute.
Please post more often!
https://www.family-holidays-abroad.co.uk/2020/11/sebelum-ambil-pinjaman-online-kamu.html
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض
Post a Comment