I know i was telling meggy to get you two to come play but she said you were busy! Next time for sure! We should be coming up there after new years so we will deffinitly get together! :) What are you guys doing for new years?
We were married August 7, 2007. It was the best day of our lifes! We are living back in Cache Valley...Very upseting to me, I would give anything to move back to St.George! I'm busy working as an LPN ..working on my RN! and of course still teaching and dancing away!
Jimmy still has his construction company and traveling a lot doing commercial jobs. We stay busy working and spending time outdoors, 4-wheeling, camping, on our boat, or snowmobiling! We are excited to stay in touch with everyone in the blogging world!
7 comments:
WHAT A DAMN CUTE PIC OF YOU TWO!!! You look amazing!!!! Did Josh Take these??
AWWW you two look way cute!!! :)
I know i was telling meggy to get you two to come play but she said you were busy! Next time for sure! We should be coming up there after new years so we will deffinitly get together! :) What are you guys doing for new years?
i. love. the. pic. and i really need to get going on the shopping. thanks for the reminder!
Your pic is so cute! I love the holidays! Such a happy time! Glad your good! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!
I love you guys! You look great
Ash! you are beautiful! I miss you, how are you and Jimmy doing?
Post a Comment