I DEEPLY MISS SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WORLD. AND ALTHOUGH I DONT GET TO SEE THEM AS OFTEN AS I WOULD LIKE I JUST WANT THEM TO KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM AND HOW MUCH I MISS THEM, AND HOW IMPORTANT THEY ARE IN MY LIFE!!
AMBER & ANDREA
MY ST.GEORGE BEAUTIES-THE "A" GANG. I MISS YOU AND I MISS SPENDING EVERY WAKING MOMENT TOGETHER EVEN IF ITS AT THE GROCERY STORE SHOPPING FOR OUR LAZY SPOUSES...OR OUR SUNDAY BOATING OR DIRT BIKING ADVENTURES. YOU WILL BOTH ALWAYS BE MY "A" GANG FOREVER. AMBER IS GOING TO BE THE BEST MOM AND IM GRATEFUL I WILL BE ABLE TO BE A PART OF HAYLEE'S LIFE!! DONT WORRY WE WILL BE BACK TO GEORGE ONE DAY!! i loveth you tons!!
JESS & MEGGIE
MY SISTERS FOR LIFE!! OKAY WHO WOULD I BE TODAY WITHOUT YOU? MY ROCKS, AS FAR BACK AS 4TH GRADE...AND STILL FOREVER WILL GO STRONG! WE COULD NEVER BE TORN APRAT, ATTACHED AT THE HIPS. BOO OFF TRAVELING THE WORLD, ALWAYS KNOW I THINK OF YOU ALWAYS AND MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY. MEGGIE MY EARS...ALWAYS THE BEST LISTENER AND KIND HEART! YOU GUYS WILL ALWAYS BE MY SOUL SISTERS, AND WE WILL GROW OLD TOGETHER YOU KNOW IT. CANT WAIT FOR THE DAY WE ALL LIVE CLOSE TOGETHER AND BOO LIVES IN THE SAME STATE ;)
i love you girls!!

MINDI
IM SO GRATEFUL I'VE HAD SO MANY GREAT CHANCES TO HANG OUT WITH YOU AND NICK! SINCE WE GO BACK TO GRADE SCHOOL AS WELL!! YOU HAVE MADE THIS YEAR LIVING IN CACHE VALLEY MUCH EASIER FOR ME, BECAUSE OF YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND THE TIME WE GET TO SPEND TOGETHER!! IM VERY EXCITED TO BE ABLE TO HANG OUT ALL THE TIME! WE LOVE YOU AND I DONT KNOW WHAT I'D DO WITHOUT YOU...i love you!!


2 comments:
AWWWWWW You touched my heart my lovely ash!!!! You two to mean the ENTIRE WORLD to me.. I never ever want to lose you two. I truly don't know what i would do without you in my life! I don't think anyone has been as lucky as us to have a friendship for over a decade and still be close to each other.. even if we don't get to see you all the time, i think of you girls every minute!!!!! You are my star! I love you so much!!!
Ps... The other day i was driving to work, and it was snowing like crazy, there was a homeless man on the side of the road, i usually don't think twice about that because i kinda think if i'm willing, and billions of others are willing to go out and get jobs, sometimes two or three than they are perfectly capable of getting one.. anyhow, i had an overwelming emotion sore through my body, so i stopped, i gave him all the change i had saved in my car, i know if wasn't much, but i felt so good knowing that i would have been able to help that man, and thought if he is willing to stand in the freezing cold snow, then he really must need help.. I was so emotional and couldn't stop crying after that..It wasn't much but i know i helped.. I would rather give than recieve that is for sure!!!! I love you for you, and love the amazing person you are inside and out!!!!
Ashley, you are so sweet! Thanks for being such a great friend to me! You are the best! It is so good to have a friend that no matter how long its been since you have seen each other you can just pick up where you left off! I love it! Its the best! I am so glad that we have been able to hang out so much lately! It has been so much fun! Thanks so much for everything Ash you are so sweet!!! I love you tons!!!!
Post a Comment