Monday, February 2, 2009

She's Here

Amber had her baby! Thnx you Andrea for keeping me updated the whole night with phone calls and step by step action text messages! I felt like i was right there the whole time! So, I will be making my way to St.George within the next couple weeks to cuddle up this adorable little girl and will post many more pictures! Andrea and i practically will claim her since we will be her other mommies!!--and no just so your all CLEAR this does not make me want one of my own yet---

HAYLEE RAY FORD
FEB 2, 2009 3:13am
6lbs 7oz 19inches!!

3 comments:

Fierce & Free said...

Oh how cute is she!!!! CONGRATS Amber and Bj... She is just beautiful!!! Sean and i are going to Stg next weekend, if you'd like to join!!! ;)

nickandmindi said...

Oh she is so dang cute!! How exciting for Amber and Bj!! Love ya!!

Karly & Greg Palmer said...

He is a wonderful husband! I can't complain one bit! We do need to go to lunch, call me and we'll go forsure!