We got to go to a tapout fight show in SLC with APEX this past weekend! We love always getting time to spend with Mindi & Nick! We were V.I.P guests! We sat on a V.I.P table right down from the fighting ring! Okay..so Im not really into people beating each other up and all but it was great to mingle with the girls and Jimmy had a great time..because boys get into that stuff! So thank you Nick & Mindi and of course Apex for a great fun evening!!


2 comments:
That was a fun night! I am so glad you guys came! We love hanging out with you two!!
Haylee is adorable, and I must say you look good with that little baby in your arms! ;)
We need to plan a double date!! XOXO
Looks like you guys had fun! I dated a UF for awhile after I moved to SL and hated going to the fights. But if I would have had you cute girls to go with it would have been much more enjoyable! Love ya!
Post a Comment