We had such an amazing time in Hawaii...of course it wasnt long enough! We stayed in LA and meet up with my sissy and her hubby than we took the early flight the next morning to beautiful Hawaii! This trip we stayed on Oahu on Waikiki- (my favorite) we always go to the International Marketplace-because i make everyone go everyday even though it doesnt change its such a fun place to walk around. One of the days it rained-HAWAII RAIN which means its still really warm but sprinkles on and off and the sun was hiden so we drove over to Pearl Harbor so Haylie and Jarett could see it-Jim and I have seen it before..than we always go to the Swap meet thats down the street from there..lots of shopping!! We played plenty in the pools that had four waterslides-LIKE KIDS :) the Hilton Hawaiian Village is the most amazing resort to stay at- we of course snorkled laid in the sun on the beach and got completely sunburned (a little painful) But it was so relaxing and Hawaii is such an amazing peaceful place. READY FOR MY NEXT VACACTION!!!
Hanauma Bay!


Jim and I before our Sushi Date!

Our Resort!



Jim and Jar Snorkling

Haylie and Jar Snorkling

From our hotel room Balcony!

Me and Haylie!

Jim and I :)

9 comments:
Ash, it looks like you guys had tons of fun! I want to go to Hawaii so bad! You got a good tan! I'm jealous!! Glad you guys had fun! Call me soon! Love you!
You got sun burned girl! Ha ha...isn't nice having flight benefits? I want to go back to Hawaii soon. We have never been to Oahu and it looks like a ton of fun.
Cute pics, I'm glad you had fun (minus the sunburn)! Were going to Hawaii in May and I am SO excited, I have never been before. I've heard Pearl Harbor is a must! Let me know good places to explore!!
Well...I'm jealous! Looks like you had a ton of fun in the sun!
Oh im so glad you had fun darling, i am in SERIOUS need of a vaca!!! Summer vaca here we come... love you!
ash! how are things going? It looks like hawaii was awesome. I swear you go on more vacations then anyone I know...totally jealous! i hope everything is going great!
Looks like so much fun! I am oober jealous still! ;) You look beautiful Ash! Thanks for all the fun pics it got me excited for warmer weather!
I am sooo jealous!! I have never been to Hawaii! It looks so pretty there! I'm glad you guys had fun!
Hey Ash! My mom said she ran into you so I thought I'd just say hi and that it has been FOREVER! Send me your email address so I can invite you to my blog! annie-bug18@hotmail.com Hope all is well!
Post a Comment