Thursday, December 25, 2008

PRAYERS!

My heart and prayers go out to the Jorgenson and Johnson family including Eriks wife at this tough time. Both Erik and Jesse were amazing people who will never be forgotten. We have lost such great friends...and I pray for Brock who was also with them at the time of this tragedy.
They will be deeply missed by many.


This whole experience really hits home to me, Jimmy was suppost to go with those boys including the others that came down earlier that morning before this occured, and as we sat home last night shedding our tears I couldnt help but be so grateful and blessed that for some reason Jimmy didnt go, for some reason Jimmy didnt get out of bed (for snowmobiling...very unusual) I'm so thankful for him and our time together...Life is to short....TREASURE EACH MOMENT!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such great words Ash! I am glad Jimmy didnt go either and Tanner Hunsaker we could have lost more great friends! Erik and Jesse will be very missed! I was so shocked when I heard about this! Known these boys since KINTERGARTEN! My heart goes out to you and Jimmy also that he is okay!

Fierce & Free said...

Well said Ash!!!! I love you so much and i am so thankful for our friendship. This just makes you appreciate and cherrish everyone you love! I pray and hope that god will be with them through this tragic time! I love you so much!

Spirit ~In~ One said...

You are an Inspiration! Our hearts and prayers go out to these families during these tragic times. You are an amazing friend and one whom is such an inspiration to everyone you come into contact with! I love you guy!

Taylor Jewell said...

What a terrible thing. I feel so bad for their families. Such neat guys. They will both be so missed. I'm glad Jimmy is ok. It really does make you realize how greatfull you are for all the things you have.