

OKAY, MY SHIFTS AT WORK ARE 6AM-6PM AND ONE DAY WHILE SITTING IN MY OFFICE BRIGHT AND EARLY I LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW TO THIS BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE. OUR FACILITY SITS HIGH IN THE WELLSVILLE MOUNTAINS SO YOU CAN SEE ALL OF CACHE VALLEY PRETTY MUCH FROM THEIR, I GRABBED MY CAMERA AND RAN OUTSIDE TO SNAP THESE LATE OCTOBER SUNRISE PIX!! I THINK THEY ARE BREATH TAKING!! ..... MEGGIE I KNOW YOU'LL LOVE THESE TOO! :)


11 comments:
Awesome pics Ash! They are pretty! Your little class is so cute too!! How fun! See you soon!!
Aw I miss you sooo much!!! I'll be seeing you next weekend, I'm going to stay the night, so maybe me, you Mindi, Ashely, and whoever else could go to Breakfast!!! How fabulous does that sound???? Love your bum!!!!
ps.. That sunrise is freaking amazing!!! Wow, it takes my breath away... xoxoxo
How gorgeous! I love those pictures! So pretty!
Ash! This is Tennille...Don't ask me how I stumbled onto your blog, but I'm glad I did! It looks like you are a working fool... Good luck with everything. I'll put you as a link on my blog so we can stay in touch.
hey Ash! so nice to hear from you! i'm great. hows cache valley treatin you? i'm actually moving to salt lake or Provo. I'm obsessed with st. george, but... its time to leave. i'm very sad. so what have you been up to? so glad you found my blog :)
Dude,
Email me at stephaniemonsen@yahoo.com so I can reply with the invite to my blog!!! I don't have your correct email. LOVE YOU
Ash! It's beautiful! AH! I miss your guts! How are you doing? What have you been up to? Are you going to do UDA this upcoming year??? I sure hope so! :D
But, i will be in logan sunday so if you would like to go to lunch, or breakfy?? let me know... love you so much lady!!!
I love the pictures..
Hey guys, glad you found my blog! Our house in st george is on river road then off in a home owners association. It's just my parents second house. We love it down here for quick vacations!
Post a Comment