Sunday, November 16, 2008

RAZOR RIDE'N

Today Jimmy and I decided we would spend some much needed quality time together since we are both busy with work..We decided we'd take out our razor since it was such a beautiful day!! Here our adventure begins...

JIMMY UNLOAD'N OUR "RED DRAGON"...(I name all our toys..HA)



ME GETTING READY TO RIDE!!



ON OUR RIDE WE SAW.....YES SNOW...


WILDLIFE OF COURSE!!


WE WENT THROUGH EVERY MUDD PUDDLE WE SAW!! LOOK AT OUR MESS :)


THE BEAUTIFUL DESTINATION!!


WHAT A FUN DAY....ITS DAYS LIKE THESE WHEN YOU CAN SPEND ALL DAY TOGETHER AND ENJOY EACH OTHERS COMPANY..THAT MEAN THE MOST. IT'S DAYS LIKE THIS IM GRATEFUL WE STILL ARENT READY FOR KIDS..CUZ ITS JUST US!! I LOVE YOU BABE!!

<

7 comments:

nickandmindi said...

Ash, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun today! I love that I run into you guys all the time! We have to hang out now Jim is back! Love ya!!!

The Jensen Family said...

Yay I didn't know you had a blog! So glad I found you. My blog is private but email me at laciehjensen@gmail.com so I can add you. I totally miss you Ash!! You are going to die at how big Jerzee is from the last time you saw her.

Taylor Jewell said...

Hey Ash it's Taylor Hedin. I'm glad to see that you are still dancing(teaching). You were always such an amazing dancer. I miss it and wish i was still dancing.

Fierce & Free said...

I just cannot wait to see you tomorrow lil lady!!! For your birthday... guess what?? You'd be so proud.. I went to dance last night.. It was AWESOME, cept im killin today.. But i'm going to start going all the time now! Love, love, love you!

No Limit Dance Studio said...

I blog too! nolimitdancestudio.blogspot.com!!! Love ya! Happy B-Day tomorrow!

Melissa said...

How fun! I love together time with my hubby!

Stephanie said...

Yay, so cute!! Enjoy it:) Once the kiddos are here....busy busy you will be! Kids are the best though. They make it all so wonderful....and very interesting;)