Tuesday, November 4, 2008
WORK WORK WORK
Okay so I am currently working a Grave shift right now, and blogging to the world is the only thing I can do to keep myself awake..I dont know why I say I will help out with these shifts once in awhile, EVERYONE KNOWS I CANT BE WITHOUT MY SLEEP :) Okay so I have two hours to go until I can climb in bed with my hubby who will have my bed all nice and warm for me!! SWEET DREAMS EVERYONE! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What the hanna heck, who knew you had a blog....You look so damn cute. We need to get together girl. Let me know when you can. Love ya
Hey Ashley I love your blog! It's good to see what you're up to. I hope you don't mind me blog-stalking you!
Post a Comment