Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WINTER....

Okay so i was reading Meggies blog and saw the pix of the snow and got thinking that Winter is here...Its Nov already! (my bday is in 15days)

Heres my 10 positive and negatives about Winter. I'll start with the positive even though I would like to name all the negatives I'm trying really hard to stay positive!! :)

**POSITIVE**
-Jimmy loves the snow, which when hes happy I'm happy!
-Snowmobiling
-Christmas and Holidays
-Family Gatherings
-Starbucks warmth
-Winter clothes
-Snow Bunny Retreats
-Cache Valley beautiful mountains
-Drill team judging season.
-Tropical vacations are ten times better :)

**NEGATIVE**
-Coldness...Really coldness
-Driving in the snow :(
-Warming up my car to get warm
-Snow storms SCARY
-Worry of my husband getting in an avalanche
-Did i mention driving in the snow
-Long months Nov-March (give or take ha)
-The darkness
-Seasonal Depression
-The ugly slush of black and mud after the snows starts melting

3 comments:

Fierce & Free said...

I love you girly... lets FOR SURE do the retreat... SOON!!!! It will be so freaking fun. I can't wait!!! When and where, lets plan that shit!!!! LOVE you more than anything friendy... xoxoxo

Gailey Family said...

I am so not ready for the cold weather and snow! I hope everything is going well for you. I heard you are keeping busy with school, etc. I hope we can meet up soon for lunch or something!

nickandmindi said...

I hate being cold! I love winter like the first two months and then it just keeps dragging and dragging on! I can't wait to see you!!