




OUR NEW RAZOR...Jimmy and I bought the Red Razor for our Big Christmas present for each other this year!! It's so much fun to play in...we just love it!! We loaded it up along with 6 wheelers for the big ELK HUNT...Every year Jim and his family head to the Uintahs for the hunt!


3 comments:
That is sweet you guys got a rhino! How fun! You guys looked so cute on halloween! I can't believe how long Amber's hair is! She looks so cute pregnant! Let's hang out soon!
How freaking fun... lets go play!!!! Hey i'm coming on the 15th to go to Ashley's baby shower.. So you will have to come with me!!!! love you...
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw your comment on Shannan's blog. I seriously miss you. PLEASE let me know your schedule so we can have lunch. You look great. I will add you to our blog! LOVE YOU!! p.s. it is private so when you get the email, you have to click the link in the email to get in the first time. LOVE YOU
Post a Comment