Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HUSBAND TAG

okay so this tagged thing makes me laugh!! But because it is about the most important person in my life..I will do it! :)
THE HUSBAND TAG!

WHATS YOUR HUSBANDS NAME? James Robert Smith (Jimmy)
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? One year and three and a half months
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? HA HA..Okay everyone I know what your thinking..Lets see we dated like 4.5 years!! Before we got engaged than we were engaged for about 5 months, Hes my other half!
HOW OLD IS HE? He is 24years old
WHO EATS MORE SWEETS? Jimmy loves candy! If I was to bring him home a bag of candy everyday he would be so content! Dont get me wrong I love sweets too, but I think Jimmy eats more.
WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST? OOOOHH..This takes me back, Jimmy did!
WHO IS TALLER? Jimmy is taller than me
WHO CAN SING BEST? HA Jimmy thats forsure! He is actually a really good singer, I always tell him he should take voice lessons because he has a natural talent..Bet you guys had no idea!

WHO IS SMARTER? Well, Depends on what your wanting us to be smart about!! We are both equally smart in different areas, although I do have some pretty dumb blonde moments!
WHO PAYS BILLS? I am OCD, so I took over the job of making sure all our bills are paid! But we both equally contribute money to our bills! Now that I am finally on my way with a career Jimmy loves that I can help ;) While he sits back and buys all the toys he wants...HA HA JK!!
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? HMMM If your facing our bed like it is set up right now Jimmy is on the right side! We have our spots, and he knows better than to try and sleep on my side! :)

WHO COOKS DINNER? OK this brings up a very good question. I am the least domestic housewife..SERIOUSLY. Thats a whole other blog coming your way!! But I am able to make some thing. When we dont eat out...I do most the cooking. Although JImmy is a great cook and he helps out nights I teach dance or work late!
WHO DRIVES? Jimmy always drives..I only drive if absolutly needed. If you know me you KNOW I DO NOT drive in the dark..because of my PHOBIA of deer. Plus Jimmy loves to speed race my car.
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? Jimmy once again...ITS A MAN THING..WE ALL KNOW THEY ARE FIRST TO MAKE SEXUAL ADVANCES...HA HA
WHO WEARS THE PANTS? I think we have a very even relationship we both equally have input in everything we do and I always consult with Jimmy before any big decision that involves both of us..But lets face it..I WEAR THE PANTS!

WHO ASKED OUT WHO? Its a funny story Jim was to shy to ask me out for the longest time he kept asking a mutual friend to ask me out for him, but finally he got up the nerve and asked!

I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR JIMMY, HE IS ON THE TOP OF MY LIST FOR THINGS TO BE GRATEFUL FOR THIS THANKSGIVING SEASON! AND ALTHOUGH WE HAVE HAD OUR HARD TIMES,AND THERE ARE DAYS I WOULD TRADE HIM IN. HE IS EVERYTHING TO ME!!

4 comments:

Taylor Jewell said...

you guys are way cute. I'm going to try and make it to your dance class sometime. It sounds way fun

Anonymous said...

That was a super cute blog! And tell Jimmy I said hi and nice to hear he backs up my dad (he will no what for) from the rumors from my grandpa! Its great to hear people care so tell him its appreciated!!!

Fierce & Free said...

Aw this was so fun to read!!!! You are the cutest Ash!!! I love you very much!!! Hopefully i get to see you tomorrow!!!!

nickandmindi said...

Such a cute post! You guys are so cute! I am excited to see you guys!! Yeah!!